Most delegates will attend the summit in person but we also offer the option to join via our virtual platform.
To find out more about what's included in the ticket options and to register please click here.
Yes, we do!
A 20% group discount will automatically applied to any purchase of 3 or more tickets!
Yes, there is!
More information on the event reception and dinner will be available in due course.
We negotiate preferential rates for conveniently located hotels. More details and the link to book directly will be added to our venues page in due course!
Yes, they are!
Simply select the your preferred payment option when you register.
If there is a burning issue you'd like us to consider, let us know! We're always open to suggestions and would like to hear from you if there's a particular topic that you think we should tackle. Simply email email Christina and she or one of our team will get in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!
One of our highest priorities is the well-being of our delegates and participants, and we are adjusting our events to fit within the new normal. We are reviewing health and safety processes on an ongoing basis and have implemented new protocols.
Making our events more sustainable is very important to us and a key consideration when selecting venues and suppliers, as well as building the programme and activitites. Here are just a few examples of what we're doing:
- we've ditched almost all paper
- we're using a mobile app for the programme
- we encourage sustainable transportation and even make you walk between venues (don't worry - the stroll between the conference venue and event dinner venue is only 0.2 miles!)
- we're working with dinner venues that use seasonal and locally sourced food
- we're skipping the swag bag
- we offer online tickets for those who are most seriously watching their carbon footprint